Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is This SA Dagger AUTHENTIC?

Article about: Truly epic deal! Congrats on it. You can find some good stuff on cl if you look hard enough. Dean.

Default Is This SA Dagger AUTHENTIC?

Just picked this SA Dagger up yesterday off of Craigslist for $50! It seems genuine to me, here are some photos of the dagger. What do you all think?

Is This SA Dagger AUTHENTIC?Is This SA Dagger AUTHENTIC?Is This SA Dagger AUTHENTIC?Is This SA Dagger AUTHENTIC?Is This SA Dagger AUTHENTIC?Is This SA Dagger AUTHENTIC?Is This SA Dagger AUTHENTIC?Is This SA Dagger AUTHENTIC?Is This SA Dagger AUTHENTIC?Is This SA Dagger AUTHENTIC?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is This SA Dagger AUTHENTIC?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Is This SA Dagger AUTHENTIC?

Yes, it's a real one...you got a great deal my friend!
    cheers, Glenn

Excellent find! Awesome deal! Congratulations.

Hi Constantine and welcome to the forum......an extremely nice pick up....for $50....these type of daggers in this condition go for about $500. Your dagger is a late model SA and anything after 1939 just had the RZM number.. like yours M7/12. Whats also interesting as this maker,, a small maker possibly a small family run Business. The M7/12 is an early SA maker.. Carl Robert Kaldenbach,,which on a SA rarity scale is a 10... being the rarest,,but only for early SA daggers. Still its still nice to hear that for an RZM maker,, this producer made early and very rare daggers. Also noticeable is the early period scabbard,, which looks like there is still some decent anodizing left. The early scabbard just by itself is a find. Very nice Regards Larry

Below is the early SA logo for this maker before the RZM took control and eliminated the producers name from all daggers after 1939.
    Attached Images Attached Images Is This SA Dagger AUTHENTIC? 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

$50 is unbelievable. Someone truly didnt know what they had!

Thank you guys for the replies! I appreciate the background on it Larry, that's pretty fascinating. I'll definitely be looking more on Craigslist, its funny because this girl that was selling it didn't care for it and could care less for history but better for all us collectors!

50 bucks would be a good price even if it was fake lol, but since its real you just got the deal of the century!

?

Great, Super, Mega Bargain For $50

The SA looks in very good condition as well

Merry Xmas To You

Regards Mac 66.

?

I paid $50 for my first SA dagger but that was in 1974. Great buy.

?

$ 50,-- for a parts dagger with all genuine parts is a great find!
    This late RZM dagger with plated crossguards and alu Eagle would normally had a painted scabbard.

Nice pickup!

Cheers Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast