Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SA dagger authentication

Article about: I found a SS dagger, but i don't know whether it's original or not, could you help me?

Hello Larry.

thank you... i try to collect the rarer pieces on the Mcsarr and Siegert refrences.... Gottfried Hoppe, A. Werth, Ludwig Groten, Karl Robert Kaldenbach, Klittermann & Moog and so on....
    and thank you for always providing excellent aide on the forum.

best regards,
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger authentication
    P
    Many

I like your collection of rare SA maker marks. Do you have an example by Hermann Schneider in your collection? They are rated a 10 on Mcsaar.

Hello Gastvrijheid.

thank you for your comment...
    no i do not not have a Hermann Schneider sa dagger in my Collection...

best regards,
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

Heed the advice of others and save for a better one. This applies to any item of militaria. An item in bad condition is good value-wise and for short term gain, but you'll only regret it in the long run. If you save for a bit longer and buy one in better condition, you'll be more satisfied with your purchase, and it will save you money in the case of upgrading to a better piece in future. It can be frustrating, as it means waiting longer between purchases, but the collection you build will be better off for it.

Of course, this is all advice. If it jumps out and appeals to you and you're willing to spend a certain amount, then go for it. It's not like these daggers are finite. You can always go after other, better-condition examples in future.

Regards, B.B.

?

Teo please listen to the advise giving in the above replies.
    250-- is way to much for this very bad conditioned RZM SA dagger, you will get stuck with it as it will be very hard to sell once you want to upgrade it, and believe me you will do that in time.....

Just save a bit more, for 400-450 euro you get a decent RZM dagger, or buy for a bit less a nice army dress dagger

Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 06-04-2018 at 11:16 AM.

Teo
    ?

I know
    and really fantastic this collection, what is that sword, which is in the focus?

Teo
    ?

Rzm: M7/31/03

Teo
    ?

thank you very much for the advice, I will waiting for a better one

What is the 03 at the end of the RZM number?

What is that ? Pic Please ?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Teo ....

That’s a rusty old SA Dagger not SS as you’ve stated ..... Leave it in the Shop!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2