Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA-dagger. Good or bad? :)

Article about: I bought this one a few months back and i have been having bad feelings about this one. Ignore any green stains, its only my cellphone that is fudged up

Default SA-dagger. Good or bad? :)

I bought this one a few months back and i have been having bad feelings about this one.

Ignore any green stains, its only my cellphone that is fudged up
    SA-dagger. Good or bad? :)SA-dagger. Good or bad? :)SA-dagger. Good or bad? :)SA-dagger. Good or bad? :)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA-dagger. Good or bad? :)
    P
    Many

Not really detailed enough photos to make a call. What areas are causing you concern?

If it is a real one

Tell us what you don't like about it...take some detailed photographs of those areas and then you may find out 'if it is a real one'.

Hi Fredrik..Welcome to the forum...the dagger appears to be authentic...BUT..has some mixed part issues. The Crossguards are early to mid period..could be heavily nickel plated from the photos provided. Nickel tends to give a yellowish hue over time..if not messed with or cleaned too much. Grip is mid to late period. The RZM Number is correct although there is a thread here somewhere that discusses this M7/67 maker. The thread was about why was there a period placed within the RZM code. Im still not sure of this Code..but this has not been the only example seen of this number.
    The scabbard is Late period..being the silver plated type..and painted brown scabbard. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Well thats clears things up a bit I have checked that the parts are non-magnetic and so

Cheers mate