Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA Dagger group markings

Article about: Hello guys, is there anyone who can help, I remember seeing a "complete " listing of SA Dagger group markings being posted but I cant seem to find it, the only one I can see is'nt

?

Default SA Dagger group markings

Hello guys, is there anyone who can help, I remember seeing a "complete " listing of SA Dagger group markings being posted but I cant seem to find it, the only one I can see is'nt the one as it does'nt give the actual districts just the general areas, does anyone have the link
    Cheers Dave

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger group markings
    P
    Many

Default Re: SA Dagger group markings

Hi Dave the complete list of gruppe markings can be found on the first thread of the SA subforum at the top of the dagger forum main page. Here is the link. Regards Larry
    SA Dienstdolch group markings
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Default Re: SA Dagger group markings

Thats the one Larry, thanks for that, I should have realised it would be Ade that posted it, cheers Dave