Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA dagger i.d

Article about: hello all, here again posting a find out of an estate. this thing was buried in rubbish, it seems to be all there and seems to not have been altered i any way. the blade has been sharpened,

Default SA dagger i.d

hello all, here again posting a find out of an estate. this thing was buried in rubbish, it seems to be all there and seems to not have been altered i any way. the blade has been sharpened, can i get some help with a makers mark identification ? there is a mark on the small leather belt clip as well. still an amazing find among regular household items!

i would like to also know a general ballpark value, i know we do not like to talk price here , so any inbound pm messages would be great.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA dagger i.d   SA dagger i.d  

SA dagger i.d   SA dagger i.d  

Attached Images Attached Images SA dagger i.d 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger i.d
    P
    Many

Hi Chaz ... RZM M7/10 is JA Henckels ... The complete list is on the SS sub forum which I will copy and place on all other political dagger forums. The leather supplier for the hanger I will have to look up and post later tonight. The dagger appears ok in this tiny iPhone screen.. But will look again. When I'm home from work. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

thank you so much for the quick response , it looks good to me , seems to be ok

looked ok to me too, seller says 4 fat and its mine, is that about right?the blade seems badly scratched or sanded

Abit on the stiff side, price-wise, but then again, the hanger is worth $75 bucks by itself. Aside from the blade being sharpened and such, it's in decent enough condition.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Nice enough condition for that price,
    if it's still there.........
    Regards,

Steve.

It may just be my monitor, but is that a black scabbard? If not, it's a VERY dark brown. Looks like it's all original, even though someone's gone to the trouble of messing up a decent blade. The fittings seem to be in pretty good shape for a 73 year old RZM piece.
    Mark