Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SA Dagger by J.A Henckels RZM... My first dagger

Article about: My pursuit of a nice Heer dagger was sidetracked when a fellow member posted this in the classified section. Even though it was made a little later than I would have liked I just couldn't pa

?

Congratulations on your first SA dagger!
    I like the scabbard paint, very nice color, it almost looks like an anodized one, overall fit is also very good for a very late RZM dagger.
    Enjoy this nice piece of History \

btw: the hanger snap isnt placed correctly, maker mark most be on the backside when your dagger is lying in front of you with a facing eagle.

Cheers,
    Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger by J.A Henckels RZM... My first dagger
    P
    Many

?

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Congratulations on your first SA dagger!
    I like the scabbard paint, very nice color, it almost looks like an anodized one, overall fit is also very good for a very late RZM dagger.
    Enjoy this nice piece of History \

btw: the hanger snap isnt placed correctly, maker mark most be on the backside when your dagger is lying in front of you with a facing eagle.

Cheers,
    Ger
    Thank you Ger, for your compliments and advise!

?

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    Great first dagger! Henckels is one of only two TR blade makers still in business today, I have a whole set of them in my kitchen, but they are steak knives and sadly not daggers lol.
    Thats pretty cool Maximus! Thank you for the information!

?

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    Great first dagger! Henckels is one of only two TR blade makers still in business today, I have a whole set of them in my kitchen, but they are steak knives and sadly not daggers lol.
    Luterjung, Linder, Brenger, Herder, Wusthof, GMBH, Puma, Halbach, Klaas, Hartkopf, Eickhorn, Boker, this is just a few of the old TR RZM blade makers still making Blades in Solingen.

Very nice Dagger

Quote by duska View Post
    Luterjung, Linder, Brenger, Herder, Wusthof, GMBH, Puma, Halbach, Klaas, Hartkopf, Eickhorn, Boker, this is just a few of the old TR RZM blade makers still making Blades in Solingen.
    True, I own, post war, Herder, Puma, Klaas, Eickhorn, Boker and currently carry a Linder daily.
    A very nice SA by the way!
    Thanks for showing.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    True, I own, post war, Herder, Puma, Klaas, Eickhorn, Boker and currently carry a Linder daily.
    Thanks for showing.
    Ralph.
    Thank you Ralph! I would very much like to find a Boker someday as I have a few of their modern blades

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Thanks for showing.
    Ralph.
    And of course, Henckels.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2