Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA Dagger J.A Henckels Zwillingswerk.

Article about: Here is the last one out the family of three Very nice daggers. The father of the seller was a collector and has after his death bequeathed several daggers to his family. He starts collectin

Default SA Dagger J.A Henckels Zwillingswerk.

Here is the last one out the family of three Very nice daggers.
    The father of the seller was a collector and has after his death bequeathed several daggers to his family. He starts collecting in the 60 's When the daggers were not yet well known and expensive as these days. I,m very happy to have some of that beauty,s in my collection.

Enjoy the pics and any comment is welcome.

(Larry I like to see that rarely seen triplets Henckels logo)

Regards Rafael
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dagger J.A Henckels Zwillingswerk.   SA Dagger J.A Henckels Zwillingswerk.  

SA Dagger J.A Henckels Zwillingswerk.   SA Dagger J.A Henckels Zwillingswerk.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger J.A Henckels Zwillingswerk.
    P
    Many

Great! Beautiful blade with cross grain. Bob

?

Simply Beautiful Rafael

this is the condition to collect these daggers in imo

early daggers are the best, you did really well

B.R Mac 66

?

A very nice piece!

?

Lovely piece Raf!

Henckels is one of my Favorites, i have bought a very rare Henckels myself lately, not a SA....but a period Bowie knife

Ger

?

EXCELLENT! hard to find

Beautiful condition-almost looks unissued! The blade is near perfect! A stand out piece in anyone's collection, for sure! Well found!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

A very nice early SA in superb condition. The blade is just like it left the factory and the nickle silver is nice and bright.
    You must be crazy if you would leave a dagger like this behind

Nice pick up!!

regards, Job

Hi Rafael another stunning acquisition. Nice tight fit !
    I'm still away on vacation but will return on the 23rd...keep reminding me of the henckel triplet logo

@ gerrit ..waiting to see that one in its full glory
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Cor
    ?

Hi Gerrit, I'm curious about your Bowie. I bought last week at an auction (bit off topic but it’s) also a German Bowie.
    From HUGO KÖLLER GERMANY SOLINGEN.
    According to the Solinger kinfemusem the knife has been made from 1920 to 1930.
    The “eichel “ (acorn) on the grip it is likely reached of gold and blade has gold plated engraving.

Regards,
    Cor

P.s. Congratulations Rafael with your excellent new daggers.

Last edited by Cor; 10-18-2016 at 11:51 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast