Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

SA dagger M7/43 Paul Weyersburg

Article about: Hi guys this is not my collecting area i have the opportunity to own this dagger Jon at wardaggers has kindly let me use these pictures of the dagger i would like your feed back he has told

Default SA dagger M7/43 Paul Weyersburg

Hi guys this is not my collecting area i have the opportunity to own this dagger Jon at wardaggers has kindly let me use these pictures of the dagger i would like your feed back he has told me that the scabbard might of been repainted at one time and the airline crack on the upper crossgaurd caused through over tightening of the nut would like your comments thanks

Frank
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA dagger M7/43 Paul Weyersburg   SA dagger M7/43 Paul Weyersburg  

SA dagger M7/43 Paul Weyersburg   SA dagger M7/43 Paul Weyersburg  

SA dagger M7/43 Paul Weyersburg   SA dagger M7/43 Paul Weyersburg  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger M7/43 Paul Weyersburg
    P
    Many

Default Re: SA dagger M7/43 Paul Weyersburg

Hi Frank I have to echo Jons sentiments as I feel the same towards this dagger. It is a late SA RZM type and the condition matches the year it was made. Perfectly normal to see. I also think the scabbard was possible repainted at one time.....as I see a slight depression in the center of the scabbard in the photo 3rd from the top. Overall still an authentic Late RZM dagger. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

if the price is right go for it Frank.

?

Typical late war RZM dagger with the normal plate lifting, very common on these late war types.
    It has a nice fit on the crossguard to scabbard, and grip to the crossguards.
    A decent late war one.
    If the price is right, then take it

Cheers,
    Ger

Hi guys what is the going rate for a dagger in this condition like I say I'm a novice at these and don't want to pay over the top

Rgds Frank

Im not one to give out pricing on the forum and if i can avoid it..I will refer you to one of our forum sponsers..who has a great listing. Lakesidetrader | German WWII Daggers & Medals
    Paul Hogle is the Gent there. These daggers are relatively inexpensive. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

My first dagger was one like this, they are reasonably priced, a must own for any collector IMO.
    P.S- Paul at lakeside has some really good stuff, I could spend my lottery winnings on his website...if I ever win the lottery lol

?

Frank,

Thats a nice enough late RZM SA, taking the crossguard hairline crack, plating lifting on the crossguards & some age greying spots on the blade into consideration, i would value the dagger at £375max for a private sale.

Regards Mac 66.

Thanks guys for all the replies but i decided to pass on this one couldn't agree on a reasonable price

Regards Frank