Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SA dagger, opinions?

Article about: This just arrived in the mail today and I was wondering what everyone's feelings were on it. Condition is a bit rough, but if it checks out I'll be happy with it. Thanks. Todd

I'm certainly going to try for a refund, if not I guess I'm stuck with it

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA dagger, opinions?
    P
    Many

Well Look at this way .... you gained more knowledge in your thread that you started..than when you first came here...that in itself is worth more than $200..and from the minds of seasoned collectors..who have paid through their wallets and mistakes of their own. So for yourself..you really are not at all at a loss..except you learned.

If one falls.....its best to fall forward and accept what has made us stumble. You are going in the right direction..and will only get stronger as you grow. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hey...if you get stuck with it? Keep it on your desk-it would always make for a cool as hell letter opener!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Even though I only joined a few months ago, this forum has proved to be invaluable to me already. Maybe I'll get a proper edge put on it and use it in the kitchen.

?

Hi Todd,

take Williams advice to heart: do not buy that other grip.
    Although it may have the insignia placed well and Original there is a very big chance the grip will not fit the curve of the guards.
    lots of different makers have lots of different guards, some are deep ones, some are low step ones like the Suhl makers.
    Some use almost flat ones, some are very curved.

If you dont get that refund, than just display it, at least it has Original parts so it has history.
    And its a reminder which will save you money in the future

Regards,
    Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 06-02-2014 at 12:42 PM.

Once I made a case for it, I wasn't so displeased. It still displays well, despite its flaws. Also, The seller refunded half my money, so not too bad at all.

SA dagger, opinions?

Pretty good for $100 in the end!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2