Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

sa dagger REM

Article about: Hi coleagues! I was offered at an affordable price two daggers REM SA and the SS! Me see,that SA REM all native ,but a dedication an original or this done later for high prices.Please tell m

?

Default sa dagger REM

Hi coleagues! I was offered at an affordable price two daggers REM SA and the SS! Me see,that SA REM all native ,but a dedication an original or this done later for high prices.Please tell me! Thankssa dagger REMsa dagger REMsa dagger REMsa dagger REMsa dagger REMsa dagger REM
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture sa dagger REM   sa dagger REM  

sa dagger REM   sa dagger REM  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement sa dagger REM
    P
    Many

I am not so sure is there any Röhm daggers made by J.P Sauer & sohn. Anyhow this dagger have seen better days.

Here is littlebit information about Röhm daggers June 30 1934 - Rohm inscription pattern And I am sure Larry will be here to say more about this dagger.

JP Sauer is not a known producer of Rohm pattern daggers
    June 30 1934 - Rohm inscription pattern

The trick of fakers is to find a blade or to create a badly conditioned blade and apply a fake dedication.
    The reason why these fakers use only a bad looking blade is to cover over any mistakes they made when applying the dedication ..the chances are somewhat lesser for trained eyes to see through the lie.

Provide a close up photo of the Rohm dedication and you will see the differences. If a photo can not be provided ..then no sense in losing your money. Your money is more important in making expensive decisions you will regret. Show closer photos please.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Yes, this manufacturer is not on Your list...But there is in Siegert's book.What say you ?Thanks..
    .sa dagger REM
    Last edited by ollar; 04-06-2019 at 11:57 AM.

?

JP Sauer was a legit Röhm dagger maker. The problem is there is no other known JP Sauer SA Röhm dagger to compare it with. It looks intriguing but like Larry said you need a close up photo of the dedication. A really close up photo. I saw this dagger listed on some Russian online auction.

Quote by saar View Post
    JP Sauer was a legit Röhm dagger maker. The problem is there is no other known JP Sauer SA Röhm dagger to compare it with. It looks intriguing but like Larry said you need a close up photo of the dedication. A really close up photo. I saw this dagger listed on some Russian online auction.
    + 1
    Well said Saar !

Bring on the close up photos of what you have and lets all determine to see if this could be the next example as Member Saar specifies this might be. Close up photos of the motto and Inscription please ! If you can not provide photos ..then this etch must be lasered !
    Just because this producer has said to be in an authors book..does not make the dagger you posted authentic!

Lets see closer photos...prove me wrong through discussion and study and I will add it to the Rohm producers list.

What say you !

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi! Yes, it is sold at auction in Russia,,, I asked the seller to send a photo dedication.I'm waiting for detailed pictures...And dam here for discuss.

RMD
    ?

If the dagger is real, then it is really a cool find

Hope it works out for you.

?

All I could get from the seller...What is your opinion?..........The bird changed!I think so!!
    sa dagger REMsa dagger REMsa dagger REMsa dagger REMsa dagger REM[ATTACH=CONFIG]
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture sa dagger REM   sa dagger REM  

A Great Thankyou for the photos Ollar . its what these threads need when seeking necessary detail.
    3 issues Im seeing :

1. Grip eagle and Runes button have been replaced and the grip eagle is glaringly obvious seeing the wood dug out around the eagle.
    2. The the inscription has been laser etched as the edges of the the inscription are very precise and smooth. ...Not so if it were acid etched.
    3.The blade is opposite condition of the blade being severely worn.

More thoughts are welcome.
    This dagger is not ready for the Rohm Hall of Fame

Regards Larry