Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA Dagger Robert Klaas RZM M7/1937

Article about: Hi guys, I have come across this dagger, send you the lictures I could get hold of. Just waiting from the seller to send me a picture of the eagle. Could you please let me know what your vie

Default SA Dagger Robert Klaas RZM M7/1937

Hi guys, I have come across this dagger, send you the pictures I could get hold of. Just waiting from the seller to send me a picture of the eagle. Could you please let me know what your views are. As far as I know this maker is rare for SA daggers, but other than that not much more, many thanks, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dagger Robert Klaas RZM M7/1937   SA Dagger Robert Klaas RZM M7/1937  

SA Dagger Robert Klaas RZM M7/1937   SA Dagger Robert Klaas RZM M7/1937  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger Robert Klaas RZM M7/1937
    P
    Many

Jamoros be careful..from what I can see in the photos provided..it is a known fact the reason why The producers logo is called the "Kissing Cranes Logo" ..It appears that they are not touching beaks ..due to the flash from the camera. The beaks must be touching..or it is not Kissing Cranes !

The use of a smaller logo used..also is a bit of a concern..when Klaas used these for their Rohm Dedication daggers. No reason to see this or the logo used on a Mid period transitional.
    I would like to see a clear detailed photos minus the flash of the Motto and logo.

Regards Larry

I will follow up on more information on the logo later ..unless someone else can add more documentive support on the use of the small logo..and the Mid period RZM usage
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry, thanks for your comments, I attach a new picture, hope this helps
    Quote by Larry C View Post
    Jamoros be careful..from what I can see in the photos provided..it is a known fact the reason why The producers logo is called the "Kissing Cranes Logo" ..It appears that they are not touching beaks ..due to the flash from the camera. The beaks must be touching..or it is not Kissing Cranes !

The use of a smaller logo used..also is a bit of a concern..when Klaas used these for their Rohm Dedication daggers. No reason to see this or the logo used on a Mid period transitional.
    I would like to see a clear detailed photos minus the flash of the Motto and logo.

Regards Larry

I will follow up on more information on the logo later ..unless someone else can add more documentive support on the use of the small logo..and the Mid period RZM usage
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dagger Robert Klaas RZM M7/1937   SA Dagger Robert Klaas RZM M7/1937  

Smile

Hi guys, any other comments that you might come up with will be highly appreciated, many thanks, Juan

Hi guys, another picture with the eagle, thanks, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dagger Robert Klaas RZM M7/1937  

?

Larry ive seen quite a few with the same transitional logo, most of them with a high ridge blade and chrome plated potmetal.
    Here a few with the same logo...
    Regards,
    Ger

Sorry Gents that im not frequently here, but replacing a roof and rebuilding an entire upperfloor is very time consuming, not to talk about the stress.....
    SA Dagger Robert Klaas RZM M7/1937SA Dagger Robert Klaas RZM M7/1937SA Dagger Robert Klaas RZM M7/1937

Thanks Ger, appreciate your comments, just to make sure I understand you well, does that mean that the dagger is ok?, Regards, Juan
    Quote by gerrit View Post
    Larry ive seen quite a few with the same transitional logo, most of them with a high ridge blade and chrome plated potmetal.
    Here a few with the same logo...
    Regards,
    Ger

Sorry Gents that im not frequently here, but replacing a roof and rebuilding an entire upperfloor is very time consuming, not to talk about the stress.....
    SA Dagger Robert Klaas RZM M7/1937SA Dagger Robert Klaas RZM M7/1937SA Dagger Robert Klaas RZM M7/1937

Hi Larry, I send a better close up, I hope so, of the logo, thanks, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dagger Robert Klaas RZM M7/1937  

Hi guys, I have been reading from different sources that this maker for SA Daggers is very rare and therefore highly wanted by collectors, is that true in your opinion?, thanks, Juan

Thankyou Gerrit and Jamoros for the extra photos...yet Im still not convinced and all the logos on Gerrits pics the Crane beaks are not touching ( see below for a True Klaas Kissing Crane logo ) and why it was phrased that way .

SA Dagger Robert Klaas RZM M7/1937

There are no early SA daggers to be found with a Klaas logo which was reserved for the early SS daggers we see including SS Rohms. the McSaar states only as " Possibly valid for use as a early producer.

I am traveling at the moment and can not access any RZM producer permit Information to support that there were transitionals that were made for SA daggers.

Thankyou so far for your input guys..and thread is open for more until the truth be told Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast