Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA Dagger for sale

Article about: Hello I just found this one for sale online, I was wanting you opinions before I get serious about purchasing it! I think the scabbard might be replacement? Thanks for looking Curt

?

Default SA Dagger for sale

Hello
    I just found this one for sale online, I was wanting you opinions before I get serious about purchasing it! I think the scabbard might be replacement?

Thanks for looking
    Curt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dagger for sale   SA Dagger for sale  

SA Dagger for sale   SA Dagger for sale  

SA Dagger for sale   SA Dagger for sale  

SA Dagger for sale  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger for sale
    P
    Many

I think it may be more than a scabbard that's been replaced!

The blade is a little tired the scabbard screws have been out, the dagger has been apart and not put back carefully, someone has screwed the pommel nut right down and cracked the wood. Unless it's cheap, wait out. There are plenty out there

?

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    I think it may be more than a scabbard that's been replaced!

The blade is a little tired the scabbard screws have been out, the dagger has been apart and not put back carefully, someone has screwed the pommel nut right down and cracked the wood. Unless it's cheap, wait out. There are plenty out there

Agree 100%

Shame what happened to the grip..August Bickel are known for their Oak grips..and sharp contour ridging. Desirable and solid maker to have in a collection.....yet I agree also with John that extreme tightening has devalued the grip and over all dagger.

This dagger has been worn mostly in its vertical carrying position..and also stored post war with its 3 pc marching hanger still attached. The where about of the hanger now?...who knows..but visual evidence shows the wear marks on the upper grip..where the hanger retainer loop was once strapped to.

The blade has seen its better days...if the grip was not cracked .. I would say at a very negotiable price..to your benefit..I would say go for it.

SA Gruppe "BO" is correct for this producer.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks guys for the fast comments, now im assuming that the scabbard is correct to the dagger? I will ask the seller if he is firm on the price, I will let you know if he is willing to negotiate!

Thanks again
    Curt

?

Quote by cat66 View Post
    Thanks guys for the fast comments, now im assuming that the scabbard is correct to the dagger?

Thanks again
    Curt

Curt,

No the scabbard is for a later RZM SA dagger, hold out for a nice unmessed with SA with no issues.

Regards Mac 66.

?

Thanks will do! I thought it didn't look correct.

I would also continue looking for a dagger where all parts belong together. Only that way you have something special in hands.

Regards Rafael

SA's are plentiful on the market and that gives you the option to be picky and find a really nice priced decent example, be patient, it will come.

?

The price is 650 USD from Legacy Collectables German SA Dagger - New Items | Legacy Collectibles

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast