Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SA Dagger "Th" marked

Article about: Hello. Can anyone give an opinion on this SA dagger? It popped up local to me and I'd like to see if it's worth the chase. I apologize if the pics are not great, as they are not mine. I had

Default SA Dagger "Th" marked

Hello. Can anyone give an opinion on this SA dagger? It popped up local to me and I'd like to see if it's worth the chase. I apologize if the pics are not great, as they are not mine. I had to enlarged them some, which has distorted a few of the pics. I have emailed the seller but nothing yet. This is all I have to go on for now. Thanks for any help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dagger "Th" marked   SA Dagger "Th" marked  

SA Dagger "Th" marked   SA Dagger "Th" marked  

SA Dagger "Th" marked   SA Dagger "Th" marked  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger "Th" marked
    P
    Many

Default Re: SA Dagger "Th" marked

A well worn and "salty" SA, but genuine. It's got it's share and Then some, of chips, cracks and bings, but it's okey, if you like things in rougher non-minty condition. It has the proper "Th" Gau marking(Thuringen) for C.G. Haenel and despite the green verdigris (which should easily wipe off), it also has a decent condition hanger as well. Value? Not huge, but still, all in all, a "been there" dagger. Are they asking a reasonable price?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I like the "been there" look of this one. Its got a few dings and the blade isn't perfect but nothing to bad. Can't beat the quality of these early blades either. I would snag it up if the price was right.

I agree. It looked good to me. I don't know what the right price is for these.

?

Did the seller post or give you a price?

?

I agree this is an original early Sa dagger.
    All fittings nickle/silver, anodized scabbard etc...
    Nice assit is the hanger!
    Obvious it's been there...

Cheers,
    Ger

Once again, it just boils down to price.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!