Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is this SA dagger worth 400.00?

Article about: Just a later RZM SA,is it worth 400.00 real today price?In and out of scabbard marks but never messed with.A couple spots of plating loss on reverse end of blade.I can look on dealers sites

Default Is this SA dagger worth 400.00?

Just a later RZM SA,is it worth 400.00 real today price?In and out of scabbard marks but never messed with.A couple tiny rust spots on reverse end of blade.I can look on dealers sites but thats retail and not probably realistic of actual price,bottom line is would you guys pay 400.00 for this one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this SA dagger worth 400.00?   Is this SA dagger worth 400.00?  

Is this SA dagger worth 400.00?   Is this SA dagger worth 400.00?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this SA dagger worth 400.00?
    P
    Many

Another $200 will pay for an early construction type..which holds more weight in the early period than the latter.
    To each their own in collectability.

My answer ? No !
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

This is for sure worth the 400usd.

That Larry is not eager to buy any late RZM SA dagger, well we all know he is a bit picky
    But its fair to say that i wont buy it either, in this we come from the same wood….

I cant help my weakness for early constructed pieces, besides the fact that those were the days that the 3rd Reich was build…

Ger

Thanks guys for the opinions!Yeah the earlier ones are much more desirable and nicer for sure I agree.I got him down to 350.00 and bought it.I have seen some real junkers go for that.At least the dagger wasnt messed with post war,a lot of these ww2 german daggers have been cleaned and polished post war.The motto on this one is as crisp as the day it was made,even the RZMs have their place!ha
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this SA dagger worth 400.00?   Is this SA dagger worth 400.00?  

?

Nice Piece for a Nice Price! 350.00 all day
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

I think the days of finding a early SA for $600 have long passed us by.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Agree. Although we all love the early pieces, at $350, I would buy this any day of the week. You certainly won't lose your $ on it.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks guys!Factory cross graining on these blades pretty much disappears after heavy polishing,and the factory blackening in markings is light or gone,seen a lot of daggers like that,everything is strong on this blade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this SA dagger worth 400.00?  

?

Youve done very well Sir!
    Great assit to your collection, it has a timecapsule like blade!

Ger

?

Scabbard is in fantastic condition also , looks to be anodised from the photo , you did very well
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast