Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SA Dienstdolch group markings

Article about: Here is a gruppe mark that is very rare and elusive, to be added to the list,, this gruppe mark is "Oe" which represents the Austrian SA!

Default re: SA Dienstdolch group markings

Here is a gruppe mark that is very rare and elusive, to be added to the list,, this gruppe mark is "Oe" which represents the Austrian SA!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dienstdolch group markings  
    Last edited by Larry C; 06-24-2012 at 11:42 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dienstdolch group markings
    P
    Many

Sweet. These daggers can allegedly be tracked to the unit owner. I am not sure but would like to know.

Mark

dalton
    ?

Just joined the group I have a SA Dagger Gustan Wirth with a large W and below that Solingen Grafath with Nm on the other side

Hi dalton ,, welcome to the Forum can you post a photo,, i would be interested in seeing it. Larry

dalton
    ?

Hello Larry,
    Sorry for my delay but I have been very busy at work, I will post some pics in the next couple of days .

Take your time looking forward to your photos. Larry

Default Re: SA Dienstdolch group markings

Thanks to all that added to this thread,I would like to recommend a great reference book for the dagger collector,I also copied a section that will add to some of the above questions.
    Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dienstdolch group markings   SA Dienstdolch group markings  

SA Dienstdolch group markings   SA Dienstdolch group markings  

SA Dienstdolch group markings   SA Dienstdolch group markings  

SA Dienstdolch group markings  

?

Default SA Gruppe "P" ( Pommern), by Hartkopf ..

I'm just adding my SA Dienstdolch to this thread for reference .

This is a pretty rare example , with around 1,000 made Rich & E. Hartkopf with the SA Gruppe "P" , for the Pommern region situated in North-Eastern Germany.

I haven't found another example made by Hartkopf and Gruppe marked "P" as of yet. Ironically though, I did find only one other example, I THOUGHT....however, after looking closely at this other example, I realized it was actually the SAME EXACT SA I currently own. It turns out the only image I could find online was a thread posted on this forum by a fellow member who apparently owned it before me! ...

Okay, okay...this doesn't sound THAT ironic, right? Well, I would agree...that is , if I had purchased it online , because the whole Internet world could have had the chance to buy it, if sold on a dealers or public auction site. The weird thing is the fact I got this dagger at a local military show wow, ..small world..!

That said, I am pretty happy it stayed in the WRF family and it WILL stay here ( if I ever decide to sell it, which I'm not planning on anytime soon).

If anyone has another one of these please let me know . Until then, I think it's the only one recorded here ( so far)

Happy SA hunting,
    Dean.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Dienstdolch group markings  
    Last edited by Dean; 12-09-2013 at 09:20 AM.

Guten Morgen, ich würde gerne einen Dolch SA kaufen. Können Sie mir eine Meinung geben, wenn es authentisch ist.
    DankeSA Dienstdolch group markingsSA Dienstdolch group markingsSA Dienstdolch group markingsSA Dienstdolch group markingsSA Dienstdolch group markingsSA Dienstdolch group markingsSA Dienstdolch group markingsSA Dienstdolch group markings

?

Bitte in Englisch hier, würde dieser Suhler Stufe SA nicht in meiner Sammlung nehmen, kondition ist zu schlecht

Please use English, i would not take this Suhler dagger in my collection, condition way to worse.

Regards
    Ger

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast