Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SA maker rarity

Article about: i recently added a new sa to my collection. maker is OTTO STOVER. gruppe mark nrh... how rare is this i do not have a mcsaar list. or any other but ive never seen one online for sale...thank

?

Hi castle,

Lovely scarce maker SA that i have never seen before

# 10 on the scale

love the maker logo & grip

Regards Mac 66.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA maker rarity
    P
    Many

That is a very nice dagger you have there, it is in nice condition and very rare that is the combination we like to see. Also the leather hanger( i think mid peroid )
    make,s it nice and complete,a dagger that fits in any collection

Regards Rafael

great dagger find.

Hi Castle..a very first for the SA forum here to view such a rarity. Otto Stover is never seen ..and is considered " Baby Hens Gums "..before teeth..and Hens dont have teeth. This Dagger has teeth for sure..and such a pleasure that you shared it here with this community. Well done on an exceptional find

To answer your question about #10 rare producers......there are 39 of them..but because of copyright and Privacy rights..those rare producers will be revealed when Tom Wittmanns SA reference is published. Yet I can provide the email address if you would like to obtain the entire list of over 200 Early SA producers from the most common to the rarest. The author of this list is Mike McAlvanah and his email is below

nmcalvanah@centurytel.net

Thankyou again so much for sharing this great dagger and producer. I would encourage you to read through some of the SA threads....there are other rare producers to be seen and found. Otto Stover is a first for here. Thanks again

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thx for posting this lovely dagger, Otto Stover is hard to find, a few are available on the internet, but only as NSKK instead of your SA variant.
    Congratz on this beauty!

Regards
    Ger

here Witty's NSKK, same Gau
    SA maker rarity

?

Very nice! Congrats on that SA! Thanks for posting

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    The most common if i understand your question Krisse....... is Eickhorn and EP&S being the most common. The highest in Early SA Production
    Thanks Larry, but I meant just the opposite. What are the rarest maker of SA daggers is what I meant...

?

thanks for all your help. i have collected sa nskk and political stuff for awhile. i always look for odd maker sa daggers. they have to be nice clean honest examples. ill post i few more when i get pics. i have some of my collection pictures in my profile page....tom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2