Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?

Article about: Hi guys! Another find on the dutch marktplaats I have no real intentions on buying this dagger but i'd like your opinion on it, so i can learn from what you tell me. First off: I've found th

Default SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?

Hi guys! Another find on the dutch marktplaats
    I have no real intentions on buying this dagger but i'd like your opinion on it, so i can learn from what you tell me.

First off: I've found this website: DG.DE - Militärische Antiquitäten , assuming that the information on it is correct, i understand that HACO produced Rohm daggers which should be marked with B on the crossguard? I see the grips fit very poorly in the crossguard, which is marked nrh. So even if the dagger is not a repro, at best it is a parts dagger?

Thanks for your help!

SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Rohm with inscription, fake/parts dagger?
    P
    Many

Hi Frank,

Rohm inscription has been added, but il let the others tell you more about Haco and the Berlin Mark. (its quite interesting.)

Yes as best, mixed part dagger, although im struggling to find original parts worthwhile.

cheers matty

Hi Frank..an Informative thread to read is here about the Haco dagger, Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch

I also agree with Mattty and this dagger is parts. Bad fit all around..and the motto on the front is not Haco.

Im curious of closeups of the inscription if possible. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hey Frank I know who the dagger for sale and my first lesson in this world was, never buy anything from this man. Also this dagger proves that again dagger has no HACO details. Parts dagger for sure. also the rohm text seems to me to be lasered. A good Haco sa dagger looks like a suhl sa dagger in the details.

Thanks for your explanation gents!

what a mess

I have little experience but I would like to see the close ups of the etching, it looks like it was done with a small hobby tool or hand drill/router like a dremel. looks very very deep. maybe done on some sort of industrial tooling machine?

Not even sure I would want it for a letter opener at yard sale prices...

?

Quote by RafaelDaggers View Post
    Hey Frank I know who the dagger for sale and my first lesson in this world was, never buy anything from this man. Also this dagger proves that again dagger has no HACO details. Parts dagger for sure. also the rohm text seems to me to be lasered. A good Haco sa dagger looks like a suhl sa dagger in the details.
    Looks like a dagger "Henk" would sell...LOL

our famous Tilburg conman

All has been said about this piece of junk!

Ger

think this one is not made by HACO..... maker mark looks more like Henk S...

I don`t even know where this guy is getting these daggers/parts, but he has a lot of them. Marktplaats is full with his stuff.

Ger, rafeal do you know if he even owns a original dagger?

I have no idea , never been at his home. in any case what he sells is junk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast