Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA RZM 7/72 Karl Rob.Kaldenbach

Article about: My second RZM dagger, this one has nickel eagle with a wee one hit to the right wing of the eagle, but I do not think that the eagle changed, because the eagle has a perfect fit.

?

Default SA RZM 7/72 Karl Rob.Kaldenbach

My second RZM dagger, this one has nickel eagle with a wee one hit to the right wing of the eagle, but I do not think that the eagle changed, because the eagle has a perfect fit.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA RZM 7/72 Karl Rob.Kaldenbach   SA RZM 7/72 Karl Rob.Kaldenbach  

SA RZM 7/72 Karl Rob.Kaldenbach   SA RZM 7/72 Karl Rob.Kaldenbach  

SA RZM 7/72 Karl Rob.Kaldenbach  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA RZM 7/72 Karl Rob.Kaldenbach
    P
    Many

Looks OK to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

not bad.

Love the grip looks early which is why there is a nickel eagle inset in the grip wood, this maker is a hard to find maker even as a RZM type . Nice find Lupus thanks for sharing! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Typical RZM dagger, it has the typical and desired cross grain of the high ridge RZM blades.
    sometimes you get a SA dagger with a wooden grip that had a certain finish so it feels and looks a bit like plastic, this is one of them.
    If the Eagle is replaced, the chipping on the left side wing indicates that a bit, but sure thing is that it most be this type op Eagle.
    Congratz with this dagger.

Ger

I agree with Ger-if that grip eagle has been replaced, it was done with the correct type and done Well. In any case, it's a fine looking SA and no worries there!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Love the grip looks early which is why there is a nickel eagle inset in the grip wood,
    A huge difference in viewing screens when I made that statement and I retract the comment of the eagle being the nickel type. I have been on the go lately and on the Iphone screen. The eagle is the later type..and all fits with the Later RZM criteria as Gerrit Points out. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thank you for your opinions. I bought it from the grand daughter of a man who was cleaning Prague streets after the end of the World War II and kept it like a souvenir. Regard, Daniel

Not to derail the thread as Lupus brings up the city name of Prague......a little producer trivia.......who was the sole SA maker in the Czech Republic during that period?

?

Sorry guys, to explain alittle more the story- I bought the dagger from a lady, which grandfather cleaned-up the city of Prague from Debrees right after WW2.
    Maybe alittle trouble with the language bareer, nothing more.
    Daniel