Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

SA/SS Daggers Original Use,Transport,Storage shot term,and possible.

Article about: Hello Gents, I had a great SA dagger but like most things did not realize how good it was till it was gone. At some point I would like a solid SA and Solid SS for my Collection. I am a histo

Default SA/SS Daggers Original Use,Transport,Storage shot term,and possible.

Hello Gents,
    I had a great SA dagger but like most things did not realize how good it was till it was gone. At some point I would like a solid SA and Solid SS for my Collection.
    I am a history nut and just wanted to know how these got issued, if it was an all buy it yourself type deal with the SA.
    When and how was wear authorized. Where where they kept and how so when not being used.
    I head stories from dealers ect of most SA's and SS's being found in sock drawers ect.
    Furthermore after the SA was paired down how many guys possibility just got rid of them.
    I know these are general questions and rely a lot on oral history.
    Perhaps there is a book or books that can help me.
    Regards and thanks in advance
    NK

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA/SS Daggers Original Use,Transport,Storage shot term,and possible.
    P
    Many

Most of your questions in regards to the SA model are answered here:
    German WWII SA Dagger Price Guide - MilitaryItems.com
    Make sure to view all four pages(scroll to the bottom to go to the next page).

As for SS daggers, here's a few rough summaries. My apologies, they're not near as complete as the analyzation of the SA daggers above:

SS DAGGER

WWII GERMAN DAGGERS PRICE GUIDE - MilitaryItems.com

SS standard

I think it would be too difficult for any member to answer all of your questions accurately in one sitting considering how vague they are so the links are probably the best solutions. I hope you find this helpful.