MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SS Dagger what kind of fake is that?

Article about: I am sure it's not worth much but as time goes by I see more and more of these, somebody could help me with identification of that copy ? Damast ...

Default SS Dagger what kind of fake is that?

I am sure it's not worth much but as time goes by I see more and more of these, somebody could help me with identification of that copy ? Damast ...

SS Dagger what kind of fake is that?SS Dagger what kind of fake is that?SS Dagger what kind of fake is that?SS Dagger what kind of fake is that?SS Dagger what kind of fake is that?SS Dagger what kind of fake is that?SS Dagger what kind of fake is that?SS Dagger what kind of fake is that?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger what kind of fake is that?
    P
    Many

....?

Well...for One thing, it's an SA blade rather than an SS...or supposed one, anyway.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

The reason you see more and more of these fakes is because a real one cost 100000000000 dollars, but seriously, the completly lost portepee is what makes the sale here

What's not to like? Multiple cold shuts (bad welds). Unusual "gold" lettering. An off center threaded tang.

Just the thing for an "upgrade" to an Honor Dagger ............. for an unsuspecting collector about to be defrauded. Best Regards, Fred

Hi Up&Down...Fred sums it up well..with this blade being a modern day repro..this blade ...( if you take closer look will not fit into anything. The tang is too fat and not within specifications of measurement..the real killer is the direction of the blade shoulders pointing downward..instead of upwards that should fit snug in/onto a lower guard. This blade was created to be by itself..and fit into nothing.

I could not be as kind enough to call this junk..as it is not worthy of that title. Impressive Yellow lettering gives German National Pride ..a new alternative lifestyle. Waiting for rainbow colors next

The Motto as William points out belongs to an SA dagger ... SS dagger mottos will read " Meine Ehre Heisst Treue "My Honor is Loyalty

Thanks for showing..these things need to be seen. Regards Larry

Thread moved to the SA dagger forum
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill