Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

For Those That Like Suhl SA's

Article about: You might like this example. JR

Lovely is the best description. Everything else on this dagger is to be expected to be seen in details.

The grip to crossguard step is dynamite and tight !! The wood used on these daggers really bring out the character of a Suhl dagger. Everyone likes a pretty face. The Cherry on the top is the long nosed early hanger snap clip. Thanks for posting this Tom ! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement For Those That Like Suhl SA's
    P
    Many

Each SA collector wants a suhl dagger like this, not easy to find in this condition. Well done

Here is one of the Suhl daggers I own, these Suhl pieces speak for themselves!! Kevin.

For Those That Like Suhl SA'sFor Those That Like Suhl SA'sFor Those That Like Suhl SA'sFor Those That Like Suhl SA'sFor Those That Like Suhl SA's

Here is my other Suhl piece.. The Great gun producer.. J.P. Sauer!! This one really shows a lot of the lacquer used by the Suhl makers! Enjoy!! Best, Kevin.

For Those That Like Suhl SA'sFor Those That Like Suhl SA'sFor Those That Like Suhl SA'sFor Those That Like Suhl SA'sFor Those That Like Suhl SA'sFor Those That Like Suhl SA'sFor Those That Like Suhl SA'sFor Those That Like Suhl SA'sFor Those That Like Suhl SA'sFor Those That Like Suhl SA'sFor Those That Like Suhl SA'sFor Those That Like Suhl SA's

More flowers ..lovely . I like the dirty Kober..so nice. The Sauer daggers also are in a class of its own. You have a ton of lacquer left on that scabbard. Typical Sauer lower grip being a little higher than the crossguard step. Perfect . Thanks for post your Kevin.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Kevin - The Kober......Man thats a beautiful dagger you know i love a heavy patina. Bring that one to the SOS and we will have a few (dozen) drinks and talk about it The Sauer is a beauty as well.

The blades look great, but the way they did the final work on the grip is a bit poor IMO.
    Is this just me?
    They have a perfect fit but a part sticks out.

Very nice daggers guys!!

Regards, Job

Hi Job.

I wouldn't call it poor but different. The SAUER grip has its own style that is different of the HAENEL and the KOBER.
    Yes he sticks out and that gives it its own character.

beautiful daggers

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Typical Sauer lower grip being a little higher than the crossguard step. Perfect .
    Nothing wrong with that Sauer at all !...just as I said above. These daggers are easy to compare with other Sauer examples. They all look the same

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3