Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thoughts on a Tiger Solingen SA Dagger

Article about: Hi everyone, I've been collecting Dress Bayonets for a little while, but came across this Tiger Solingen SA Dagger that I'm considering buying. I know very little about them (apart from some

7. Dont waste your time ...all that you pointed out is enough to walk away.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on a Tiger Solingen SA Dagger
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    7. Dont waste your time ...all that you pointed out is enough to walk away.
    Oh, absolutely - there's no chance I'd even offer $1 for it. As I see it, even looking past the general condition of it, even one red flag is enough for me to lose my interest and just say "no chance".

The reason for the post was just to test my 'abilities' at detecting something that is most likely fake. I read through other posts about whether something is genuine or not for the same reason - I don't want to hand over even one cent on something that isn't real.

When it comes down to it, I also base any decisions on my dealings with a seller as well. In this particular case, even before I'd had a chance to look at the photos, I had some doubts, just based on the sellers responses (and lack of responses).

In my opinion, if I'm going to hand over a chunk of money, it has to check all my boxes, and if it doesn't, the money stays right in my pocket. :-)

Cheers,
    Darren

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2