Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Transitional 1939 Eickhorn / RZM SA Dienstdolch

Article about: This one has seen better days but I bought it from the son of the WW2 U.S. interpreter that brought it home. His son also happens to be my neighbor. He was sent to St. Lo in France during th

Default Transitional 1939 Eickhorn / RZM SA Dienstdolch

This one has seen better days but I bought it from the son of the WW2 U.S. interpreter that brought it home. His son also happens to be my neighbor. He was sent to St. Lo in France during the Normandy invasion. He was tri-lingual speaking English, French and Russian. Probably a valuable skillset for the time period.

Anyway, I kind of like these maker/RZM transitional combo daggers. This is an Eickhorn RZM M7/66 1939. Wish it had been better cared for but this is how I got it. Any thoughts? Thanks!
    Transitional 1939 Eickhorn / RZM SA DienstdolchTransitional 1939 Eickhorn / RZM SA DienstdolchTransitional 1939 Eickhorn / RZM SA DienstdolchTransitional 1939 Eickhorn / RZM SA DienstdolchTransitional 1939 Eickhorn / RZM SA Dienstdolch

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Transitional 1939 Eickhorn / RZM SA Dienstdolch
    P
    Many

This hurts my heart to see this Almost near "Road Kill "
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I once had a mint one, just look at it and compare it with yours, teardrops will come.....
    and Yes yours is a Original one....
    Regards,
    Ger
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/sa-di...itional-287220
    Transitional 1939 Eickhorn / RZM SA DienstdolchTransitional 1939 Eickhorn / RZM SA DienstdolchTransitional 1939 Eickhorn / RZM SA DienstdolchTransitional 1939 Eickhorn / RZM SA DienstdolchTransitional 1939 Eickhorn / RZM SA Dienstdolch
    Last edited by gerrit; 01-26-2015 at 01:27 PM.

?

I still like it!

Crying my eyes out Gerrit.

been there done that.like it.