Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Transitional Puma maker mark

Article about: Good morning to all...i'm looking at this Sa transitional dagger made by Puma...the maker mark is not centered on the blade..is something to worry about?? many thanks Luca

Default Transitional Puma maker mark

Good morning to all...i'm looking at this Sa transitional dagger made by Puma...the maker mark is not centered on the blade..is something to worry about?? many thanks
    Luca

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Transitional Puma maker mark
    P
    Many

I think you forget to add the pics

opss sorry
    Transitional Puma maker mark

I have seen these off center like this and also listed in my German Cutlery producers library...and also off center. Nothing wrong with it. .

Regards Larry

Can we see the rest of the dagger?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I agree nothing to worry about

Here the dagger...nothing special but still decent conditions i think
    Many thanks
    Transitional Puma maker markTransitional Puma maker markTransitional Puma maker markTransitional Puma maker markTransitional Puma maker markTransitional Puma maker markTransitional Puma maker mark

I wouldn't say nothing special. Transitional Daggers in this condition are not easy to find these days.
    Go for it if the price is right.

Thanks guys...

Love it I have one Like the Puma maker

The grip shows no signs of staining from being held in the hand. This dagger has, quite likely, never been issued and only shows probable post-war signs of being handled and moved about for the last 70 years. The blade may have been lightly polished up by the last owner. As for the maker's mark, it is no problem. They can be found like this on occasion. Overall, this dagger, for it's vintage, is in great shape and I can see nothing at all about it that would preclude purchasing it. It's a decent piece!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."