Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Unusual SA dagger or...something else??

Article about: Hi all...i saw this Sa dagger with unusual rzm mark on the same side of the motto...nickel fittings and painted scabbard...too much strange to be real or someone drunk too much beer in Solin

?

Paul the page you posted speaks of a 1936 magazine, i would love to see that one.
    I want to add one thing here, the dagger of Heinrich is a pre RZM dagger AND a presentation dagger, therefore has little to do with a non dedicated standard RZM dagger of this initial post.

Its all a question of belief....i think.

Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unusual SA dagger or...something else??
    P
    Many

Luca. the earliest "Christmas" dagger has some more features one likes to see, in particular a special eagle.
    There were a few mottos variations that were used prior to the one usually seen. Here's a link that might provide some further info.
    First SA dagger producer - GermanDaggers.com
    Best regards
    Paul

Luca this is what the pure Christmas dagger looks like:
    Unusual SA dagger or...something else??

MannyR
    ?

Default dagger with the motto and rzm mark on same side of the blade

New member and found this old posting . Have also a German SS dagger with the motto and rzm mark on same side of the blade. Sharing some pictures . Thanks
    Unusual SA dagger or...something else??Unusual SA dagger or...something else??Unusual SA dagger or...something else??Unusual SA dagger or...something else??Unusual SA dagger or...something else??Unusual SA dagger or...something else??Unusual SA dagger or...something else??Unusual SA dagger or...something else??Unusual SA dagger or...something else??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2