Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What do you think of this SA dagger?

Article about: Makes me wonder too sometimes but we never know after all these years and how many hands its been through. The best we like to accept is that the Crossguard fit to the upper scabbard fitting

Default Re: What do you think of this SA dagger?

Makes me wonder too sometimes but we never know after all these years and how many hands its been through. The best we like to accept is that the Crossguard fit to the upper scabbard fitting is flush...but still not knowing ...has it been married with another scabbard? Makes my blood run cold to think about that!
    Whether I am right or wrong in my thoughts ,,,,but its personal preference..I tend to shy away from examples like this...but yet all it could be is just a repaint...then again..who knows?..........the next step is to critique the details such as the gap seen at the scabbard throat lip. I may also have some "Purist" blood in me. I like to try and teach to get as close as possible to the truth in this history. Sometimes its disappointing and leads to dead ends. Being there would answer more un answered questions..but I would be in fear for my life and most likely sick to my stomach in that fear!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you think of this SA dagger?
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2