Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

what is a Eickhorn full Rohm Sa dagger worth in good shape?

Article about: [I saw one up for sale....Thanks, Keith

hattonchase02
    ?

Default Re: what is a Eickhorn full Rohm Sa dagger worth in good shape?

That dagger has a reserve of 2500.00 so someone is really gonna be pissed....

2. # ADS

OKW
    ?

Is it possible to contact the bidder and put them straight, like you could on fleabay before they stopped putting user names on bidders lists?

I had not heard of this site before, as I live in the UK, but I have just taken a look. The auction has finished and is no longer listed. So the poor guy is now several thousands dollars out of pocket.

The way E Bay changed their rules was disgraceful and a charter for con men to sell their wares. Knives and daggers are now also banned from E Bay UK due to knife crime. It is of course well known that thugs buy expensive collectable items to commit their crimes, ignoring the kitchen drawer......

Cheers, Ade.

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    The way E Bay changed their rules was disgraceful and a charter for con men to sell their wares. Knives and daggers are now also banned from E Bay UK due to knife crime. It is of course well known that thugs buy expensive collectable items to commit their crimes, ignoring the kitchen drawer......

Cheers, Ade.
    well put Ade , these rules are pathetic and childish and serve no other purpose than a bit of publicity for the government ! They will not affect knife crime figures in this country now or in the future !! Ridiculous .

cheers Al

?

Here is a picture of my full Rohm: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...42/#post160490

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2