Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Where can I find SA dagger grip eagles?

Article about: I am in need of a SA dagger grip eagle. Do you know of any websites that would have nice authentic grip eagles for sale? Thanks

Default Re: Where can I find SA dagger grip eagles?

Quote by Doggert Dog View Post
    It actually has two holes, I just looked more carefully. Do you know where one is with the tabs?
    I know where there are two with tabs.
    Is your SA an RZM or is it maker marked? This will help determine which eagle you require.
    Sorry, the two that I own are not for sale. When I see one for sale, I will get in touch.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Where can I find SA dagger grip eagles?   Where can I find SA dagger grip eagles?  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Where can I find SA dagger grip eagles?
    P
    Many

If you just want an eagle to replace yours then get in touch with REDDICK MILITARIA in Texas.1-800-786-6210 toll free and get their catalog.Its five dollars and thats refundable with your order.If you want an original then i suggest you try Collectors Guild (Canada) and see in he has any or any dealer here in the US.CARL PS. Reddick has hundreds of items for sale and you can see what is out there with reproduction items!

Quote by goodbuys View Post
    If you just want an eagle to replace yours then get in touch with REDDICK MILITARIA in Texas.1-800-786-6210 toll free and get their catalog.Its five dollars and thats refundable with your order.If you want an original then i suggest you try Collectors Guild (Canada) and see in he has any or any dealer here in the US.CARL PS. Reddick has hundreds of items for sale and you can see what is out there with reproduction items!
    I would not recommend using a reproduction eagle on an original SA dagger. Original eagles of the right type do come up for sale, you just need a little patience.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I just gave the member a choice as i would look for an original!Some times you dont find them ASAP and maybe that is a factor.I never purchased an item with that old BS statement you can find them anywhere as then why didn't the seller do that!!!After 42 years of collecting i never had to buy a piece with problems and never will.cARL

Quote by goodbuys View Post
    I just gave the member a choice as i would look for an original!Some times you dont find them ASAP and maybe that is a factor.I never purchased an item with that old BS statement you can find them anywhere as then why didn't the seller do that!!!After 42 years of collecting i never had to buy a piece with problems and never will.cARL

Have a grip eagle for early dagger with trade mark...sent you a private e-mail
    DAVE H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Where can I find SA dagger grip eagles?   Where can I find SA dagger grip eagles?  

Last edited by SADolch; 04-13-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2