Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wilhelm Kober early SA...Max show find!

Article about: its all been said.

its all been said.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wilhelm Kober early SA...Max show find!
    P
    Many

?

Congretulations on this find Larry I know exactly what you mean. It's a great feeling when you find just the piece you have been looking for. The Kober you found looks great!

Danny

Quote by dramos View Post
    Larry,

If I didn't know any better I would think this was less of a description of the dagger and more of a love story!
    First thankyou Gentlemen for your comments and thoughts..I am quite happy with it

Love story or Hobby passion?...almost the same attraction when you see that one special woman walk into your line of sight....you just know it.

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Never seen a Ground Rohm Kober before
    They have indeed the lowest step ive seen sofar.
    These Ground Rohm Kobers are around but not as common as we see with the more popular Eickhorn and Ernst Pack & Sohn daggers. Strangely and maybe its just me..but I have not really seen any partial Kober Rohm daggers...just ground down versions.....mine has traces of lettering which Im thrilled to own.
    Out of the 3 Suhl makers...Kober is the lowest in step form. Haenel runs a close 2nd.
    I am curious though of how many Rohm daggers are out there with varied group marks..as some of these daggers had no gruppe mark at all.
    I was not expecting at all to get a 2 for 1 deal when i found this treasure..thanks gain Gents. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Congratulation Larry,i'm glad you found one you was looking for.
    This one is really nice,with amazing grip.

Regards

?

Here you are Larry, this one is up for sale in California for only 600 dollars
    I would pick it up in a sec...LOL
    Cheers,
    Ger
    Wilhelm Kober early SA...Max show find!Wilhelm Kober early SA...Max show find!

?

Larry here the 3 Suhl makers with their low step guard
    Cheers,
    Ger

Funny Gerrit that one at Gunbroker doesnt even come close to being a Kober. The wood alone exposes the truth!! But the photo of the Suhl daggers is a great addition to this thread to show the 3 varied low steps of these makers.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Yeah i noticed that it aint much of a Kober
    That why i said: buy it in a sec..LOL
    Funny seeing the 3 suhl lowsteps besides a sort of Kober

Ger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2