Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Wondering where the really rough daggers are hiding? See how the other half lives... Warning, Graphic Images!

Article about: DISCLAIMER! This is for fun, but it's sad too... But if you don't have a sense of humor, just turn the page. I'm not looking to get put down for posting this stuff here, I know it's bad, I d

This image may explain some of the rough ones. Remember that the victors cared less about this cutlery than latter day collectors do - dig out an eagle for a souvenir, carve yoir initials in a grip, lose the scabbard. ... all the things that make us cringe and groan was fair game in 1945.

Not being a edged weapons collector I can see and admire your dedication to qualty, I am just commenting on another class that is in my opinion also valid as long as the "tampering" was done at the time.

Cheers, Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wondering where the really rough daggers are hiding? See how the other half lives... Warning, Graphic Images!  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wondering where the really rough daggers are hiding? See how the other half lives... Warning, Graphic Images!
    P
    Many

Forget what he said (Job) I want it, LOLLL!!!

Yeah, it's a beauty, I'd go for that in a heartbeat, nevermind the price... Congrats!

The thing about Suhl that not everyone realizes, Haenel in particular is that, like Larry says, they were gun makers, J.P Sauer & Sohn made the very famous small german sidearm the Sauer 38H, among other things I'm sure, but Haenel on the other hand...

Haenel made the black bakelite bottom FXO (Haenel's code) Luger mags for the "Black Widow" Lugers, and had a very large contract for Maschinenpistole MP38-MP40, these things.

Wondering where the really rough daggers are hiding? See how the other half lives... Warning, Graphic Images!

Good video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stkyrdK87-E

Erma Werke had another contract, I don't remember who the third was, but there is some serious prestige in Haenel items.

Oops, damnit, wrong pic.

Not my pics, they are from the Milsurps.com website.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3