Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1164/38 SS transitional hot mess.

Article about: A friend dug this out of an attic and asked me if I'm interested . what do you guys think . Gary

?

Default 1164/38 SS transitional hot mess.

A friend dug this out of an attic and asked me if I'm interested . what do you guys think . Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1164/38 SS transitional hot mess.   1164/38 SS transitional hot mess.  

1164/38 SS transitional hot mess.   1164/38 SS transitional hot mess.  

1164/38 SS transitional hot mess.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1164/38 SS transitional hot mess.
    P
    Many

?

Found this on the web of known makers marks and it looks the same as the one on the blade
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1164/38 SS transitional hot mess.  

If you can acquire it for $100 I would say go for it. The grip has been destroyed and or is a fake made to fit the tang of another producers blade.
    Crossguard to blade shoulder fit is horrible.

The blade has been over cleaned and appears to be authentic transitional. Total parts dagger not worth your time money or investment IMO.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Funny you say 100 Larry that's what he is asking what do you think about the Scabbard.

The scabbard is an anodized type with plated fittings added on. One screw is missing on the lower fitting. Never seen anodized scabbards on late daggers unless it was a Chained SS Type C scabbard.

Not thrilled with that either
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks for looking Larry you the man . Gary