Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

33 SS dagger

Article about: It is always nice to know the thinking behind any blanket statement. This one has been cleaned. The blade has certainly had some attention. Other parts have been cleaned and then some left i

Default Re: 33 SS dagger

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I do think some do actually need to apologize. Learning is one thing, a derogatory remark to a member is another!!!!!
    Just my 2 centavos
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Hello ! Thank's for your word.
    Here is my last Klass if some one interesting.
    Regards Anton
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 33 SS dagger   33 SS dagger  

33 SS dagger   33 SS dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 33 SS dagger
    P
    Many

Large photo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 33 SS dagger  

?

ARM LEG was totally correct from the start concerning the KLAAS Makers Logo Etch was indeed a Fake !

I see some members on here were taking the piss out of ARM LEG, these smart people should apologize imo,

Some people should have listened to what he was saying & nobody would have got burned!

I personally have came across some nasty high & mighty know alls on the forums over the years & it really pisses me off when they post TROLL like remarks, this is not Facebook !

Regards Mac 66.

I think my words may have been misinterpreted but for sure this forum will not turn in to Face book. Im surprised after 2 years that the identity of the tang took this long to come out.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I think my words may have been misinterpreted but for sure this forum will not turn in to Face book. Im surprised after 2 years that the identity of the tang took this long to come out.

Larry,

I wish i had come across this thread 2yrs ago, surprised me to about the ground down 1936 marked tang & that nobody listened to ARM LEG

Regards Mac 66.

[QUOTE. 4 post since 2009 should say it all no lavidity to it consider the source. Thats all I have to say on that and its a good Dagger by the way.

I agree that if you are going to give an opinion on an item you should give a reason you feel that way, but to compare number of posts with someone's knowledge if foolish. Should we believe everything that is said by someone who has many posts and just disregard those with few?

Unfortunately,, the tang was never addressed 2 yrs ago ,,which it should have been which with "ARM LEGS" knowledge of Klass daggers(( he should of addressed )) the tang if there were disimilarities with the steel. But equally with the others...a closer look should of been asked for regarding the tang. This is why I said what I about no apologies neccessary....and we are learning here!..I f we start asking for apologies...then there would be no room for providing proof of error and we WOULD TURN INTO FACE BOOK. yes apologies are warranted sometimes and it is up to those to do so if they feel it is needed,, but usually proof of fact will be enough. Im not an arm twister here and I rely on photographic facts only. We are all wrong at times,, and we learn from our mistakes as not to put our feet in our mouth,,as I have done plenty of times in the past. This is a good thread and glad it came back to the top
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I do think some do actually need to apologize. Learning is one thing, a derogatory remark to a member is another!!!!!
    Just my 2 centavos
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Personally, I agree.
    Disagreeing with someone is one thing, calling them out, even when they post references, is another. This is very much like calling something a fake without commenting any further.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks to everyone who supported me! Your words are very pleasant!
    Best regards Anton

?

Old thread - new twist.

Nice looking daggers none the less. I wish we could concentrate on those.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4