Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

At Auction: Ernst Kaltenbrunner SS Himmler Honor Sword

Article about: This piece was a total nightmare and caused more problems than any one person could imagine years ago. It is not an investment piece by any means and has a history that most would forget, or

Not this guy!
    Attached Images Attached Images At Auction: Ernst Kaltenbrunner SS Himmler Honor Sword 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement At Auction: Ernst Kaltenbrunner SS Himmler Honor Sword
    P
    Many

?

Note Rambo having to use the telescopic sight.

?

Well Gents the sword has been sold for......take a seat first
    Sold: $23,500.00
    Price includes
    Buyer's Premium

what a waist of money.......

Ger

So....Right now out there somewhere is a disgustingly over wealthy Imbecile sitting with a drooling grin looking at this monstrosity of a fake piece of garbage and feeling pretty good and smug about his "treasure".....
    I'm almost tempted to wish this pinheaded idiot would keep on buying drek for absurd amounts, as he doesn't deserve to have that kind of money to spend, and the sooner he goes broke, the sooner he will be back to as he belongs......but then, on the other side, it would only encourage the crude clown who Made the thing to crank out More "goodies".....what next? Mengele's dagger? Rommel's walking stick?
    Last edited by Wagriff; 05-01-2014 at 10:08 AM.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I would like to offer the guy who created the sword...a membership here.....he truly exposed all the fools for their lack of knowledge..and discipline.

This sentence was overheard repeatedly by prospective bidders..... (quote ) " Just look at it !!.....it has to be real ! "

and pompous and smug they sat...flicking their boogie laden finger in the air..to win the prize in the contest of dumb. Congratulations
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

This one is next...... It is from Hitlers tea House....which belongs with a Chained SS dagger instead of a portepee. One of a kind.
    Attached Images Attached Images At Auction: Ernst Kaltenbrunner SS Himmler Honor Sword 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

William you asked about : what next? Mengele's dagger? Rommel's walking stick?

William i would never sell them, you should know that they stick besides that clumsy Golden Honour ring in my bedroom drawer

Really when you spend this kinda money on a ss sword you need to unscrew the top pommel to see if the plastic that guards the nut have been tampered with.

At least you can all see why I am not into these presentation blades.

best matty

Quote by mattty01 View Post
    Really when you spend this kinda money on a ss sword you need to unscrew the top pommel to see if the plastic that guards the nut have been tampered with.
    Somebody should certainly guard the nut who even thinks about buying this.

Unbelievable Although it's certainly proof IMO of something that my father told me many years ago. That money does not necessarily equate to (functioning) brains. Fred
    Last edited by Frogprince; 05-02-2014 at 05:00 PM. Reason: annotation

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast