Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Bertram SS dagger

Article about: Hello people, after my bad experience couple of months ago with a fake Bertram (which ended in a positive way), I encountered another Bertram SS dagger. After diving in the books and compari

?

Cheers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bertram SS dagger
    P
    Many

?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee, dogie, look at that beautiful puppy!

It would be nice to see a Vase full of daggers..instead of flowers The Craftmanship and Wholeness being a complete produced piece is the beauty. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

What a lovely piece! Thx for posting.

Hi All

Apologies to jump on this thread but i'm still working this site out. I would like to buy a chained SS Dagger (budget to £6k / 7.5$ ish).....they are expensive and I don't want to get stung! Can anyone recommend dealers who are known to sell genuine products. I fully understand that there is always a percentage risk....I will be doing my research and seeking help from this site through the process.

?

Quote by Patrick Vallely View Post
    Hi All

Apologies to jump on this thread but i'm still working this site out. I would like to buy a chained SS Dagger (budget to £6k / 7.5$ ish).....they are expensive and I don't want to get stung! Can anyone recommend dealers who are known to sell genuine products. I fully understand that there is always a percentage risk....I will be doing my research and seeking help from this site through the process.
    Lakesidetrader has a couple for sale atm: Meine Ehre heisst Treue, SS Dagger | Lakesidetrader

Very reliable and good service.
    Last edited by Larry C; 04-23-2018 at 12:40 AM.

Thanks Krisse, I was looking at Lakeside this morning and there are 2 there that interest me. I just wanted to get a feel for if the were the 'real deal'. I've bought from Wittmann previously and was v happy with the HJ Dagger I got.

?

Quote by Patrick Vallely View Post
    Thanks Krisse, I was looking at Lakeside this morning and there are 2 there that interest me. I just wanted to get a feel for if the were the 'real deal'. I've bought from Wittmann previously and was v happy with the HJ Dagger I got.
    You should buy Wittmann's book 'Exploring the dress Daggers and Swords of the German SS'
    and Ralph Siegert's book 'The Service Daggers of the SS'.
    These are a must if you want to collect SS daggers.

Ok ill have a look at both those books. Ive just bought German Daggers of WW II (A Photographic Reference) - its good but I do want something a little more academic where I can use the reference text...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast