Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Book Ralf Siegert

Article about: Hello all, I am looking for the Ralf Siegert written book "Die Dienstdolche der Schutzstaffel SS". I know it's sold out but is there somebody here who has one or know one for sale

?

Default Book Ralf Siegert

Hello all,

I am looking for the Ralf Siegert written book "Die Dienstdolche der Schutzstaffel SS".
    I know it's sold out but is there somebody here who has one or know one for sale

Regards,
    Ron

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Book Ralf Siegert
    P
    Many

?

There are one or two used copies showing on bookfinder.com - seems very expensive to me, but I've no idea how much they were when new. see: BookFinder.com: Search Results (Matching Titles))

?

Thanks DrPMC they are realy expensive.
    280 Pound Sterling is about 330 Euro I don't think he ever sell them for that price.

Hi Ron ...maybe a bit expensive but well worth the thousands you will save from knowing the difference in fakes. Amazon.com recently had one and also ebay..keep your eyes open..one is bound to pop up on the sights listed above and by DrPMC. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your reply.
    I know the importance of a book I collect for about 20 American antique firearms from the Gold Rush till the end of the Indian Wars. But this price is in my opinion way to high 200 euro's would be a fair price.
    So I wait till one pops up somewere.
    Regards,
    Ron

Hi Ron the book is coming out again i think sometime in 2014 translated in English so may be worth hanging on a little longer
    hope this helps,
    cheers Ronnie

Below is a post made by the Iron Cross author Dietrich Maerz....which was made on the Axis History forum. He comments on the SS dagger book coming out in the next 2 years. I spoke with Ralf Siegert concerning this Released SS book in "English"..which he quoted:...."I have no control over the sales or release date of this version"
    I feel it would be best to watch the website link below at the end of Maerz post for any further release dates.

B&D Publishing Collector Books

Postby Dietrich Maerz on 25 Aug 2013, 17:36
    Hello,

my name is Dietrich Maerz and I am the owner of B&D Publishing LLC (Richmond, MI, USA). Markus was so kind to invite me to this forum with the suggestion to introduce the scope of the books I have published so far and will publish in the near future.

The books are not history books, they do not - apart from the history of the medals and decorations itself and their regulations - talk about the men and their deeds. The books are strictly for the collector of the items discussed. Each author goes through a great deal to list all known variations, the fingerprints to determine originality and other important facts. The series is different from what was published in the last 60 years in that for the first time scientific methods are employed (microscope, SEM, ...) and behind every determination stands the solid reasoning behind, why the item in question is good.

Here is a list of the titles published so far:

The Knights Cross of the Iron Cross (and its higher grades), Dietrich Maerz
    The Glider Pilot Badge, Stijn David
    The Flak Badges, Marc Garlasco
    The Infantry Assault Badges, Sascha Weber
    The Krim Shield, Sascha Weber
    The German Cross, Dietrich Maerz
    The Iron Cross 1. Class, Dietrich Maerz/George Stimson
    The Kriegsmarine Awards, Weber/Skora - Robinson/Franke
    The Luftwaffe Griund Combat Badge, Sascha Weber
    The Party Badges, Jo Rivett
    The Wehrpass & Soldbuch of the Wehrmacht, Scapini/Gorzanelli
    The Awards of the Heer, Vol. I, Dietrich Maerz/Bernd Hartmann

The following titles are in the works and will be published in the next two years:

Camos - A Pictorial Study of the German Camouflage Helmets, Paul Martin
    The Awards of the Heer, Vol. II, Dietrich Maerz/Bernd Hartmann
    The Service Dagger of the SS, Ralf Siegert
    The War Merit Cross 1. Class (and higher), Dietrich Maerz/George Stimson
    and more

B&D Publishing also publishes a quaterly magazin, The International Militaria Collector. If you are interested, please visit our website:
    Ironcross 1939 - Home of B&D Publishing

Thank you very much for your interest and Thanks again for Markus giving me the opportunity to present the works of these researchers and collectors!

best regards,
    Dietrich Maerz
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

85ronnies and Larry many thanks for both your reply's.
    I keep an eye on that website.
    Regards,
    Ron