Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

It Came in a Paper Bag

Article about: I received this dagger today from the family of a vet, with the dagger packed, no kidding, in a paper bag.

?

Default It Came in a Paper Bag

I received this dagger today from the family of a vet, with the dagger packed, no kidding, in a paper bag. Attachment 878234Attachment 878233Attachment 878233
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture It Came in a Paper Bag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement It Came in a Paper Bag
    P
    Many

?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture It Came in a Paper Bag  

Nice early Model 33! Is it a ground Rohm? And is it serialized?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I'm no SS Dagger Expert, and I'm sure someone more qualified will be along, but I like what I see, Early Nickel Fittings, blade looks great...nice dark motto...
    cheers, Glenn

?

SWEET! You've got yourself a winner there, friend...Congratulations on such a Fine Score!!
    cheers, Glenn

Definitely NOT a ground Rohm! lol An Eickhorn Himmler Honor dagger fresh out of the Woodwork! They don't come much better than that! What a superb find!

- - ------- - -

Uhh..look again at the sig,Glenn! lol
    Last edited by Wagriff; 09-02-2015 at 02:04 AM.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

MAP
    ?

Holy Crap!!!!

In a paper bag no less?

(others more qualified will confirm its authenticity)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Definitely NOT a ground Rohm! lol An Eickhorn Himmler Honor dagger fresh out of the Woodwork! They don't come much better than that! What a superb find! Will it be for sale?

- - ------- - -

Uhh..look again at the sig,Glenn! lol
    I wasn't thinking, LOL....You beat me to my correction...Too much Excitement...
    Glenn

Hi JR..can we see the paper bag? ... Wow talk about stepping in something sweet found on the ground. Totally untouched Himmler Inscription !! Hands clapping . Thanks for showing
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast