Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Chained Officers Himmler Presentation Dagger.. COULD THIS BE REAL?

Article about: good day.. just purchased this dagger in an auction.. I got it for a great price so I'm thinking that there is no way it is real... One of the links on the backside of the chain is marked w/

Default Chained Officers Himmler Presentation Dagger.. COULD THIS BE REAL?

good day.. just purchased this dagger in an auction.. I got it for a great price so I'm thinking that there is no way it is real...

One of the links on the backside of the chain is marked w/ a double set of SS tunics

these are only pics i currently have now..

any help would be greatly appreciatedChained Officers Himmler Presentation Dagger..   COULD THIS BE REAL?Chained Officers Himmler Presentation Dagger..   COULD THIS BE REAL?Chained Officers Himmler Presentation Dagger..   COULD THIS BE REAL?Chained Officers Himmler Presentation Dagger..   COULD THIS BE REAL?Chained Officers Himmler Presentation Dagger..   COULD THIS BE REAL?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Chained Officers Himmler Presentation Dagger..   COULD THIS BE REAL?
    P
    Many

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Dagger is total junk. Himmler daggers were early produced with a Carl Eickhorn logo..none were RZM marked..and let alone..the Eickhorn firm..was the sole producer of these prestigeous blades. RZM7/1211 code belongs to Ernst Pack & Sohn. The scabbard is parted together with bits and bobs. Not worth the effort or your hard earned money. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

bummer.. oh well.. didn't pay too much for it.. crap ola

Yikes! You actually Bid on this beauty and Won it?? Why??
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

it was from a reputable auction house.. I thought they would have investigated it's authenticity..

Any chance of cancelling the sale?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

i doubt it.. is it worth anything?

Oh The Humanity !! Auction houses are the worse in authentication. They are into cattle herding and production..they dont care what it looks like..they just keep moving it. They put a price on it..and see what fish will land in the net. Guaranteed if this were Authentic head to toe..the reserve would start at 8K. Regards Larry
    Attached Images Attached Images Chained Officers Himmler Presentation Dagger..   COULD THIS BE REAL? 

Thats the difference between " Here and There "

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast