Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Chained Officers Himmler Presentation Dagger.. COULD THIS BE REAL?

Article about: good day.. just purchased this dagger in an auction.. I got it for a great price so I'm thinking that there is no way it is real... One of the links on the backside of the chain is marked w/

Quote by PCHAMPAGNE View Post
    still kind of cool looking.....may keep it as a conversation piece..
    $1500.........uhmm I have some credit card debt you can help me with.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Chained Officers Himmler Presentation Dagger..   COULD THIS BE REAL?
    P
    Many

According to the link, you did Not purchase it?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

no.. i definitely purchased it.. it was $1570.00 after the auction house premium..
    I email the auction house about selling a fake..
    here is their response:
    "Hi, I do not have any other information regarding this item except what was in the listing. Please read our terms and conditions. We leave it completely up to the bidder to determine age, authenticity, etc BEFORE you bid."

oh well.. live and learn.. I just ordered Wittmann's book so hopefully I won't get duped when I make my next purchase

Tom Wittmans SS Reference is an exhaustive reference of the SS Sword and dagger topic. Great start! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

at $150.00.. it had better contain an overwhelming wealth of information and knowledge

Study study and study before you purchase is the best thing to do, bad enough just a plain SS daggger is highley faked but a Himmler is ultra rare and cost over 10 G's. If you have limited knowledge yet want a real SS dagger, IMO there are 3 people to buy from. JR Meda, Paul Hogle and Tom Whittman. Sorry you got burned but we all been there at some point.

I can guarantee it...I have it also.. . There is more info in that book..than one can digest...and follow up with Ralf Siegerts SS reference which the English version should be released this fall..by Dietrich Maerz.

I had mine since its release in 2003..and still refer to it to this day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3