Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Chained SS Dagger

Article about: Hello, I have been contacted by a seller whose chained SS Dagger Picture Below is up for sale. This dagger was from his father's collection and has been stored well for over 30+ years. He is

?

Quote by Gastvrijheid View Post
    I like the dagger. I have a similar Wotan's Knot with a fixing pin head visible. See attached pix.

Gastvrijheid,

Nice piece you show. Appreciate you adding it to this post. So far I have gotten a 50 / 50 mix good and bad on opinions regarding the dagger I was contacted about. I simply would never buy a chained SS unless I could have it in hand to inspect and could look at it very closely. Thanks again for taking time to post great pictures of your dagger.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Chained SS Dagger
    P
    Many

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Gastvrijheid,

Nice piece you show. Appreciate you adding it to this post. So far I have gotten a 50 / 50 mix good and bad on opinions regarding the dagger I was contacted about. I simply would never buy a chained SS unless I could have it in hand to inspect and could look at it very closely. Thanks again for taking time to post great pictures of your dagger.

Rossi
    A wise approach 'in hand' oftentimes does the trick. My 'gut' reaction not in hand - is that this is probably one of the better quality cast fakes (ie: the M1936 chain componets) that from time to time have been known to fool some of the "names" in the TR collecting business. Of course that's using the images at hand - but it's still my opinion that this one deserves a . Best Regards, Fred

?

I would like to take the opportunity to sincerely thank Relics member Rossi, and Preston Bain, for the opportunity to acquire the fantastic M36 which started this thread. Here it is.

JR
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Chained SS Dagger   Chained SS Dagger  

Chained SS Dagger   Chained SS Dagger  

Chained SS Dagger   Chained SS Dagger  

?

Quote by JRMeda View Post
    I would like to take the opportunity to sincerely thank Relics member Rossi, and Preston Bain, for the opportunity to acquire the fantastic M36 which started this thread. Here it is.

JR
    Congrats JR! Hope you are happy with it. Rossi

Nice one JR! It looked good to me too. PY.

An amazing transition
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2