Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Chained SS Dagger Type A - Initial Production aka Type 3

Article about: It has been long awaited due to my inability to post anything lately..or for a long time..I have found Christmas at this early hour to do so. My apologies for lacking. Below is an Initial Pr

Larry, congratulations on a marvelous example in what's almost pristine condition. It's always so pleasing to see such fine examples in the right capable hands. I'm very happy for you.
    Hope all is well my friend...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays(and to my Jewish friends, a belated Happy Chanukah/חנוכה).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Chained SS Dagger Type A - Initial Production aka Type 3
    P
    Many

Oh My! A beauty and one fine example of FINE, FINE, SS Craftsmanship. And the SS Chain..... Come on! Nice to see authentic SS pieces. I really love that dagger.

?

Wow Larry, what can we say.......................................... Fantastic piece!

a real beauty,well done.

?

Hi Larry , i can only think of two words to say about this dagger as the pics speak for themselves !! The two words are Wonderful and Congratulations I love it Happy holidays to you and your family .
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

Top notch! Congratulations Larry!

Unbelievable dagger Larry, truly a gem. Amazing condition!

?

Hi Larry,

Now thats a chained SS i would own, a keeper

Congrats buddy

Best Mac 66.

Simply superb!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Again Gents...
    I protected the blade with Ren Wax and also gave a good wipe down on the scabbard paint..nothing more. Spidering is present which is nice to see and a couple of pick marks on the reverse side from carry wear. I left everything else alone in its current state.
    I can attest to the location of the pick marks on the reverse side from a photo on many Chained SS types... I seen somewhere on this forum..of an SS officer sitting down on an ornate chair with arm rests...thus the dagger hung tangled within the leg part of the arm rest.

I feel IMO that the original owner must of went to a couple of SS meetings or rallies and then into the sock drawer the dagger went. Where he went after that who knows. Must have been a desk Jockey An SS belt buckle would be next to add to an SS armband I already have...and then I would like to delve into Allach Porcelain ..or at least one piece by Carl Diebitsch.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast