Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Dagger SS M7/80

Article about: During home renovation.

Larry, during demolition lay in the upper part of the house under the roof, on white concrete, on concrete was sie troche słomy /
    (hay / dry grass), it was partially covered with it, even in the upper metals
    pieces of straw that have grown into metal. It was not covered with any material.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dagger SS M7/80  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dagger SS M7/80
    P
    Many

Thankyou for the pic Explore.

These pics are also to protect you for any future endeavors that you may have whether selling or to remain in your collection.
    If I may have also a photo of the motto showing the same clarity and closeness.

I perform this study as much as possible with many daggers on these threads. It helps the members and also helps the forums data base.
    We have those who like photos and say nice things and also those well advanced that love the minute details that may appear boring to others.

Not so with your dagger and I just go through the general process of asking for generic photos as I do with all other threads.
    Please also another pic of the motto the same as the RZM number. Thankyou Sir.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I do not intend to sell it in my house although daggers are not my field in collecting, if someone wants to undermine the original of this dagger, please, I do not care, I know how and where I found it and no one from this forum or from world it will not tell me that it is a copy or a forgery, I showed you what I found with the intention of praising the find and not verifying the originality or sale. Regards to

Ok then..very well ..I asked professionally and you have your own right to deny my request which is fine also and my right to close this thread.
    This thread will remain closed with the photos intact and questions unanswered for collectors to form their own conclusions.

Thankyou Gents for your contributions to this thread.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3