Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Early SS Dagger(Gottlieb Hammesfahr ) -real or fake SS Dagger?

Article about: I want to buy it early SS dagger Gottlieb Hammesfahr from the Russian dealer. I want to be sure that it is original and naruralny dagger. What do you think of it? Thanks.

?

Run away from it. It's 100% fake.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SS Dagger(Gottlieb Hammesfahr ) -real or fake SS Dagger?
    P
    Many

DAI
    ?

hello all i have been looking for a nice 33 pattern ss dagger for a long time now and have given up for now like all of us collectors the amount now is very expensive in the uk also to end up with a fake would be a disaster i have also noticed that the last few for sale by uk dealers happen all to be by gottleb hammesfahr is it just me or is this just a coincidence considering the dagger on this post is a gottleb hammesfahr i would be interested to hear fellow members opinions many thanks DAI

Hammesfahr SS daggers are quite common ...and sometimes seeing the same producer does come in waves and then goes away and comes back again.

This thread is from 2014 and is a great example of what scammers can do to sharpen their craft if they misuse the tools they use to perfect these high end fakes.

You can always put a request in the classified section of this website in the " want ads "..or just keep your eyes open that you never know when an SS dagger might be affordable below market value..they are out there...just have to hunt for them.

I dont want to detract any further from the original thread topic ...about other Hammesfahr daggers unless it can be compared and used in this thread discussion.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

DAI
    ?

hello larry c for your information about 33 ss dagger i will carry on looking for a nice original thank you
    DAI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2