Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ed Gembruch for reference.

Article about: Hi people. I would like to share a dagger that we don't see often come by. Ed Gembruch. And I must admit that I was very lucky that I could have bought this one. At this very moment he's sti

?

Default Ed Gembruch for reference.

Hi people. I would like to share a dagger that we don't see often come by. Ed Gembruch.
    And I must admit that I was very lucky that I could have bought this one.
    At this very moment he's still on it's way but I don't want to let the SS-daggerguys wait any longer.
    The pictures are not mine but were made by my friend JR Meda yesterday. Once he's here in my possession, I'll make some more.

So, please, all enjoy this very nice and rare gem. Gotta looove that patina!!! ;-)))

Ed Gembruch for reference.Ed Gembruch for reference.Ed Gembruch for reference.Ed Gembruch for reference.Ed Gembruch for reference.Ed Gembruch for reference.Ed Gembruch for reference.Ed Gembruch for reference.Ed Gembruch for reference.
    Last edited by Larry C; 05-06-2017 at 07:40 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ed Gembruch for reference.
    P
    Many

Thanks for showing! The Blade & Motto are especially Gorgeous, Beautiful Example...
    cheers, Glenn

Hard as nails to find one of these small handful produced daggers. I mean very rare !

I made this comment before and still stand by it..Once you acquire the most elusive of SS daggers ..all the rest are easy..which in time Krisse..you will have amassed a versatile in SS producers collection. Thankyou for sharing this dagger here among the community.

Looking forward to more pics when you get it.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Very nice and such a rare maker!!!! Motto is exactly what I'd expect to see!

?

Very nice unmessed with rare maker SS dagger

Congrats Krisse, a keeper for sure, terrific maker logo

Mac 66

A nice & rare Bird indeed! You bought it from one of a few honest guys,in business.
    Regards,
    Gerd

?

Nice catch Krisse and nothing fishy about that one.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Quote by kreta1961 View Post
    A nice & rare Bird indeed! You bought it from one of a few honest guys,in business.
    Regards,
    Gerd
    Thanks Gerd. He was a very nice guy to deal with indeed.
    Last edited by KRISSE; 05-01-2017 at 08:26 AM.

Nice find! Goes well with the chicken! That grip is in especially nice condition! Well found!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi Kris

What can I say about this dagger? I Think this is one of the best SS daggers i,ve seen the last time
    Congratz with this one mate its a very nice addition in your ss collection.

Regards Raf

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast