Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Fake or good SS dagger

Article about: Hi everyone, I would like your opinion about this dagger, I am really not sure about it and I need an expert advice. Thank you in advance.

Default Fake or good SS dagger

Hi everyone,

I would like your opinion about this dagger, I am really not sure about it and I need an expert advice.
    Thank you in advance.Fake or good SS daggerFake or good SS daggerFake or good SS daggerFake or good SS daggerFake or good SS daggerFake or good SS daggerFake or good SS daggerFake or good SS daggerFake or good SS daggerFake or good SS daggerFake or good SS daggerFake or good SS daggerFake or good SS daggerFake or good SS daggerFake or good SS daggerFake or good SS dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake or good SS dagger
    P
    Many

don't know about expert advice but il give you advice it looks nice.

Grip looks like it could be painted so maybe a grip repair job.

Matty

From the Berlin distribution also nice dagger !
    cheers Ronnie

Someone did their homework...posting the one photo of the word "Heist"..with the bottom of the "S" that doesnt show a drag downwards..as does in the other variant of this maker. This is the second variant type also used in the 1933-35 period. Some who have not seen this variant type have called this a fake..because of the shortness of the double "S" German font. Nice dagger Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice early Hammesfahr. Good pickup.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks you very much for the replies and the comments.
    Sincerely.

?

Jeronimo64, in my opinion, if you have a proper tool to take apart the dagger, I think you can try to flip the lower cross guard to the other side, you might fit better to your ebony grip since the previous owner might take apart the dagger and put the wrong side in. I saw the slightly protrusion of ebony wood on the obverse lower cross guard and slight depression on the reverse side, if you flip the lower cross guard, the fit might be perfect. Great SS dagger ~

Very nice.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!