Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fake or reject SS Dienstdolch blade

Article about: I am leaning towards this being fake but since I already own it I would like to know for sure, so that I do not toss out an ok blade... From my limited knowledge it is incorrect with the ins

Default Fake or reject SS Dienstdolch blade

I am leaning towards this being fake but since I already own it I would like to know for sure, so that I do not toss out an ok blade...
    From my limited knowledge it is incorrect with the inscription on the same side, but could it be a factory error.
    I have not seen any fakes with this mfg
    Thanks in advance
    Fake or reject SS Dienstdolch bladeFake or reject SS Dienstdolch bladeFake or reject SS Dienstdolch blade
    Attached Images Attached Images Fake or reject SS Dienstdolch blade 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake or reject SS Dienstdolch blade
    P
    Many

junk..blade... RZM number and Motto are never on the same side...dam those RZM brothers.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry I can get rid of it now I was not sure if it could have been an error. I should have known that they did not allow those to exist!

?

Logo's and number are also on the wrong side of the blade!

?

Those are rejected blades by the RZM controle center, the factory etch applyer was so drunk on that monday that he picked the wrong side of the blade .......yep Sh*&%t happends in wartime......and afterwards...so it seems

Ger