Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet

Article about: I have seen a lot of unmarked blades, especially chained

?

Default Re: Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet

Thank you guys so much for your positive responses!! Trust me larry its going to be a great mothers day for her! Turns out the green stuff on the scabbard is crayon i think so it comes right off. The luftwaffe daggers sheath is an interesting story lol, idk how that even ended like that.

Thanks
    Ryan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Haul of the year! SS Chained Dagger, First Pattern Luftwaffe Dagger, M1902 Krag Bayonet

As all have said before me, very nice pick up! 500 bucks is a steal, The luft dagger is very interesting with a cut down army sword scabbard, That is the cleverest in the field solution I ever saw, maybe a GI grabbed it out of a pile and couldnt find the proper scabbard so he said hey let me make something out of this one! if not true it sure sounds good! I would have loved to overhear exactly how this deal went down, its not everyday you randomly ask someone if they have any german daggers laying around, none the less a SS dagger and they reply yes!

?

Pretty damn good guess lol. I already knew this kid had an SS dagger for over 5 years now. I finally took advantage and over a month ago i asked him, he said sure to 200$ but then bailed out, 3 weeks later he came up to me in the hallway asking for 400$ and i said sure. Then later i asked him how much for the Lufty dagger and he said 75$, then he said i also have another Bayonet that i want 25$ for so i ok and purchased them today.
    Thanks
    Ryan

?

Guys the Krag Bayonet is for sale so if anyone is interested P.M me!

Ryan

?

OUTSTANDING snag of a lifetime!!!!!
    Congrats on being one of the few that have one!!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Well iwas waiting for the outcome of your first post a few days ago and you certainly havent disappointed thats one hell of a deal Ryan, one that we all long for but very rarely see happen . Enjoy your good fortune . Oh by the way ,can i borrow your mum????

?

Thanks lol, she just saw the value in these items and said its a good investment so she helped me out! Its gonna be a nice summer helping redoing the whole yard to repay her lol!!

Ryan

?

You could do yard work till you get married and it would be worth it! I can't believe your luck man!

?

Not a bad haul at all.

I would like to add my congratulations to you as well.

Your Mum is a treasure.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast