Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

help identifying this dagger chain

Article about: Hi guys New to the forum Can anyone help me identify this dagger chain. Many thanx.

Default help identifying this dagger chain

Hi guys
    New to the forum
    Can anyone help me identify this dagger chain.
    Many thanx.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture help identifying this dagger chain   help identifying this dagger chain  

help identifying this dagger chain   help identifying this dagger chain  

help identifying this dagger chain  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement help identifying this dagger chain
    P
    Many

?

Russian made chain assembly, that first came on the market 10 years ago

I agree with JR, I don't collect SS(tons of repros is the problem) but I have seen a fair amount and it would probably be best to steer clear of this one.
    compare to posts in this thread, you will notice the differences also take a look around at the other dagger gallaries the guys here do their best to steer people down the right roads.
    Chained SS dagger opinions
    cheers
    General P

ok..
    any place where this can be seen that is it Russian ?
    thanx

sadly the Russian repro makers dont stamp it "made in Russia". my advice to you is go through the ss dagger forums, compare and contrast. I dont collect SS, so knowledge is limited however the guys on here can help, I would also sent higher quality pics that's the best thing the forum needs to authenticate and denote deficiencies.

Agreed with above Comments from JR and General Putnam....when you see enough of these types of repro Chains... there is always a trail where they come from. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

just seems to be really good quality repro
    only thing that gives it away to me is the style of finish edges on the center ramp
    and the links are little bigger than a real one
    chain is non magnetic etc.

That center ramp was the more easily identifiable repros. Most of the repros..are almost near what we see presently on the market in authentic..thats the real scare !!

If you want a good shaking up..check out this pinned thread and for the untrained eye... Just when you thought it was safe to go out at night
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanx for the info Larry
    if you run into what I am looking for keep me posted
    Thanx

A few more years, and they'll have it down to a T
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast