Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LAH or Polizei white bayonet frog genuine?

Article about: don´t think this are ss frogs.... the most... 99,9% of this white ones were used by the police.

Default LAH or Polizei white bayonet frog genuine?

This bayonet frog is original white I do not think so skin looks pretty new and missing rivets.
    Mark (think Bruno Lebberr Breslau 1938?) I've never met a white frog is certainly a fake.
    Want and opinion some experienced collectors have seen similar things.
    Thanks moderators and collectors!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LAH or Polizei white bayonet frog genuine?   LAH or Polizei white bayonet frog genuine?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LAH or Polizei white bayonet frog genuine?
    P
    Many

Default Re: LAH or Polizei white bayonet frog genuine?

Fake LAH bayonet frog!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LAH or Polizei white bayonet frog genuine?  

33 or 38 ?

Adyraphael...can you clarify which one is bad...and why it would be?...for discussion purposes Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

First is for sale and I think it is replica and the second was found to be a fake (probably Polish) on another forum.
    Want and opinion some collectors on the first (no rivets) and the skin looks fairly new.

I have both white frogs, one with rivets and one which is the same as your post #1 and also the white belt for LAH and I do not have a problem with them.
    You are correct that the white finish does not wear well as it tends to crack and fall off if you are not careful but as these things were for parade they tend to be in reasonable condition.
    I have also asked if the frog with rivets was LAH and the one without was (perhaps) police but I got no real information either way.
    Post #2 does look a bit different but I think that this is just the lighting in the photograph and if this is indeed a fake I would be interested
    to find out more as I know that mine were in a collection for a long time before I got them.

Hallo... it is not a fake... this is an original frog made in 1938. Maker Bruno Leppert. The Material of the base is composit... no leather. This frogs are realy rare.

This frogs were manly made for the police.

Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LAH or Polizei white bayonet frog genuine?   LAH or Polizei white bayonet frog genuine?  

A model with rivets and composite base was made by Fischer Berlin in 1938. This model is also rare.

a few other were made out of withe lacquered leather... as here for example. Po is the police acceptance.

Regards

I have never looked around SS bayonet frog, because is too many copies on the market for my taste.
    If these originals, congratulations, these bayo frog look very good.

Regards
    Vedran

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast