Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M36 chained SS dagger II type

Article about: hi all..i'd be glad if you give your opinions on this dagger...not mint but i think a good one.. thanks a lot

Default M36 chained SS dagger II type

hi all..i'd be glad if you give your opinions on this dagger...not mint but i think a good one..
    thanks a lot
    M36 chained SS dagger II typeM36 chained SS dagger II typeM36 chained SS dagger II typeM36 chained SS dagger II typeM36 chained SS dagger II typeM36 chained SS dagger II typeM36 chained SS dagger II typeM36 chained SS dagger II type

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M36 chained SS dagger II type
    P
    Many

Hi Luca..are these the only photos? and also the background image and dagger were applied separately. The dagger itself almost looks as it it was photographed and cropped out over a black, background. I dont know what to make of the grip and scabbrd as both blend into the darkness. Some parts appear to be good..but not definite. where did you get these photos from? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

As said, obviously better photos are needed for any kind of opinion on this one. Natural light with a lighter background would be best, and the photos should be close up to show fine details, etc.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Looking good so far...As the guys said, some better pics would be nice.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

thanks a lot for replays...i'll ask to the dealer more pics possibly not in dark background

?

This dagger is on Collector to Collector, Bob Iqbal knows his daggers so i do not think there will be anything to worry about, JMO.

Regards Mac 66.

you're right mac...

Thanks Scott...for the clarification. Photo quality is top priority anymore.....which tends to leave many things questionable overall. Good to hear this came from Collector to Collector.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

here some better èics of the grip that seems to have a little repair(correctly declared by the dealer)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M36 chained SS dagger II type   M36 chained SS dagger II type  

M36 chained SS dagger II type  

around the rune button appears to have been done some work..isnt'it?? may be repair or replacement??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast