Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My Apologies

Article about: The SS dagger thread titled ... "SS Dagger I was offered " was accidentally deleted by myself for the reason..I was deleting a double post in the middle of the thread..which is a c

Default My Apologies

The SS dagger thread titled ... "SS Dagger I was offered " was accidentally deleted by myself for the reason..I was deleting a double post in the middle of the thread..which is a common practice and does not affect the thread at all. For an unknown reason this common practice..has deleted the whole thread and I will advise our Tech Guru "Dimas" of this matter.

The only time a whole thread is affected..if the very first post is deleted ,,which takes the rest of the thread along with it. My sincere apologies and General Putnam is more than welcome to repost the thread under a discussion type topic only..without the Pawel banter. Again my apologies Gents for this Technical mishap. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Apologies
    P
    Many

?

$hit happens friend.

Just part of being human

Too late now Larry, it's the Russian Front for you my lad......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Kinda glad to see it gone myself.
    We don't really need another Nowak thread.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

thanks for letting us know Larry. No issue here, I wont be reposting it nor dwelling anywhere near the subject going forward.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Kinda glad to see it gone myself.
    We don't really need another Nowak thread.
    Ralph.
    Agreed. The gentleman concerned seems to be on a one man crusade to bring Nowak to justice..... And can't but help tell us so in ongoing detail through multiple threads. Good luck to him on his noble quest say I....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Agreed. The gentleman concerned seems to be on a one man crusade to bring Nowak to justice..... And can't but help tell us so in ongoing detail through multiple threads. Good luck to him on his noble quest say I....
    I have no problem with what he is doing and all the power to him, I just prefer not to dwell on a shyster here.
    I stay away from Nowak and suggest everyone that knows his name does as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

strange things happen with computers.

?

Hmmmmm......... your Lucky Larry that the firing squad ran out of bullits this very weekend......

Ger